Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sometimes one wonders why one doesn't feel more than one does.  One wonders how exactly one recovers so quickly from a life changing experience.  And then one realizes that it must because one's life is never left empty. 

Perhaps this doesn't make sense to anyone else; it barely makes sense to me.  Rambling on about whatever is running through ones head and then posting it unedited on one's blog is not intelligent procedure.  But at any rate, that is what I am doing.  But back to the above...

I think the problem with life is just that; it is never empty.  We never have time to digest, absorb, and grow.  Instead, we turn leaf after leaf, leaving what was learned on the pages behind us.  Sometimes, one wonders if there is another way. 

As I ponder the way my heart and mind have gone since leaving Arise, I ask ya'all to do one thing: look at tomorrow, realize that little of what you've planned matters, and slice out a big slice of it to spend in contemplation.  Bring a Bible, a notebook, and a pen.  Leave your phone, watch, and computer.  And just meditate on leaves of your life that you've closed.  Flip 'em back over, even if it hurts. 

There's something there you should have learned.

I'm praying for you guys.  Please pray for me.

And let us together finish the work.

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts... especially that note about leaving the phone/watch/computer... I needed something like this.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete