First off, you guys were all so cute (especially Joanna & her little girl voice) that I was just giggling my way through the video. Then came the climatic plot twist (I shrieked in concern, and then couldn't help laughing - it was just too funny; forgive me, Jo) - oh dear, oh dear! - and the confusingly short and sporadic denouement and...
This is def one of the cutest home videos I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing it! :)
Wow... not entirely sure what to say other than that... I'm not sure which Gospel mentions the angel falling from the sky, but I'll keep looking. Really enjoyed watching!
How cute is that?!?! You all did very well - I watched this with the littles, and we were all chuckling....you all sound quite different, and the ending is pretty...well, hilarious. What wonderful memories!! Thank you for sharing them!! Loved it!!
Oh. wow.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, you guys were all so cute (especially Joanna & her little girl voice) that I was just giggling my way through the video. Then came the climatic plot twist (I shrieked in concern, and then couldn't help laughing - it was just too funny; forgive me, Jo) - oh dear, oh dear! - and the confusingly short and sporadic denouement and...
This is def one of the cutest home videos I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing it! :)
*cough* I mean climactic, of course, not climatic
ReplyDeleteWow... not entirely sure what to say other than that... I'm not sure which Gospel mentions the angel falling from the sky, but I'll keep looking. Really enjoyed watching!
ReplyDeleteOh gracious!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that?!?! You all did very well - I watched this with the littles, and we were all chuckling....you all sound quite different, and the ending is pretty...well, hilarious.
What wonderful memories!! Thank you for sharing them!! Loved it!!