Something you all should know about me: I hate schedules. Here's another thing you should know about me: I generally work better if I've got a schedule. Unfortunately for me, I have been failing in my blogging duty. This forces me to make a plan: I will post every Sunday.
Sigh.
For this Sunday's post, I'm going to share a song link with all ya'all, because it is GORGEOUS. And also because I'm not quite ready to post any of the things that I'm writing. But that's beside the point, because this is a little piece of heaven.
There are more interesting videos, but the ones I've seen almost detract... God bless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbkntk_gNL0
I love that song! Remember in the car on the way back from the communion at ARISE? That was such a spiritual moment.
ReplyDelete:) Of course! ...The farther I get from Arise, the more I miss it. It's getting rather desperate, actually. Lately the most random things will (at the risk of sounding corny) bring something back in a rush, sweeping my heart up and away, saturated in remembered bits of Joy. Then the inevitable present spits it unceremoniously back out of the surf and into the itchy sand where it proceeds to whimper and moan pathetically.
ReplyDeleteAnd as you can see, my pragmatic side exacerbates the whole matter by mocking me continually. :P