Monday, August 15, 2011

Last supper together

So Jenny has been telling us all of last week how she is going to make us a special dinner for us before she and I leave.  Well, tonight she did it.  She set the dining room table all up with a pretty pink plastic table cloth, etc., etc., and then she brought the spaghetti over and well, I mean...uh, um...she-that is to say, well..I.. here:






             Needless to say, it was pretty exciting.     
 (Check out my sister Jo's blog jo-alphabetsoup.blogspot.com for a video.)

3 comments:

  1. Three cheers for Jenny!! I love that you actually did it, girl! And is that a pile of peas I see? I need to add that to our dumping menu! :D
    Hope your travels today are safe - you guys are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so...I hate to bring this up...
    Actually I don't. Um, where's the next post??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...Where IS the new post??? Having minor troubles? :P

    ReplyDelete